Following the most recent changes announced in January 2021 by the Scottish Government and the new Tier-4 Lockdown instructions we wanted to update you on what this means in terms of our support and services offered to all our clients.
After carefully reviewing our own safety operating procedures we confirm that;
- Being a critical supplier of support for many major industries, we are still available and providing 24 x7 x 365 help to all our clients on support contracts
- If you do not have a support contract, then contact us and we will work with you to put in place a support arrangement to at least help you through this latest lockdown challenge
- Our engineers are also still available and working on new system projects
- We can also help provide you with remote access support and ensure that the current situation does not expose you to increased or new Cyber threats and breakdowns.
- In keeping with guidance, our company and team are strictly adhering to all best practice guidelines and importantly, we have put additional measures for staff and client safety during this challenging period. The safety of our staff and those we work with is of the utmost importance to us.
Client support – Elite support many clients across the UK in the Energy, Food & Beveridge, Manufacturing, Chemical and Oil and Gas sectors. Many of these are classified as critical infrastructure and consequently these sectors, like Elite Engineering & Support are still working and here to help.
If you would like help in exploring or readying your operation for remote working, securing operations whilst remote working or, need a Cyber risk assessment please contact us:
+44(0) 1506 597900 email email@example.com
We look forward to your continued support