Elite Control Systems Limited has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to
preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply
chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business
Due diligence processes
• Made our staff aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including its definitions of slavery and human
• Told staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking;
• Contacted suppliers and partners in potentially higher risk categories to check what assurance
arrangements they have in place;
• Commenced a revision of our procurement contracts and related documents to include
prohibitions in respect of slavery and human trafficking and compliance with the legislation;
• Reviewed our Whistleblowing Policy.
The above procedures are designed to:
• Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
• Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
• Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
• Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our
Group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31/5/2021.
Reviewed 29th May 2020 – Bill Grant – CEO and Paula Muir (H&S Manager)