Elite Control Systems Ltd enjoys an enviable reputation as a leading provider of automation, control and associated consultancy services across a broad range of manufacturing and process industries. We utilise a range of technologies from the world’s leading suppliers including:
- Schneider Electric
- GE Fanuc
- RS Factory Talk View
Recognised as an employer of choice, continued growth has created this opportunity.
- Supporting customers on site with preventative maintenance, fault finding & repair, installation and commissioning
- Fault finding on a broad of electrical control systems including conventional, PLC/SCADA and DCS control systems
- Building of electrical control panels
- Carrying out on-site electrical installations
- Primarily based in the central belt of Scotland with some UK wide responsibilities
- Some offshore and overseas travel will be required.
A good working knowledge of PLC/SCADA, Instrumentation technologies used to deliver process solutions and improvements is a pre-requisite.
A good hardware design background and/or a level of electrical installation experience may also be an advantage.
At Elite you will enjoy a stimulating working environment with excellent opportunities for development and progression through our culture of enabling and supporting teams and individuals. Salaries are competitive and dependent upon experience.
Please send an application letter together with a current CV to:
Elite Control Systems Limited
Starlaw Business Park