Firstly, and most importantly, we hope that everyone is safe and managing during these very challenging times.
As of November 2020, Business continues as usual at Elite Controls, we’re here for you.
Due to the current pandemic Elite Control Systems have activated several Business Safety and Business Continuity measures. These have been implemented in line with current Government instructions.
By way of a summary;
- Elite is still operating, and customer support remains open.
Tel: +44 (0)1506 237175
- All our engineers and administrative personnel have been fully enabled and are working from home. This measure has been fully deployed and tested over the past week and is working well.
- Our support service and support numbers are Active. We are still supporting our customers during this difficult time.
- Our support rota and escalation rota are fully active. An Engineer will be available unless in the days ahead circumstances beyond our control change this.
- Please note that if we receive a call requesting support, we will firstly aim to resolve the issue on the phone or using remote access tools. Many of the sites that we support have a remote access system in place. Other systems can be set on the go, like Team Viewer connections or ad hoc VPN connections.
- If we cannot resolve the incident using the former and, there is a request for us to mobilise to site, this will require to be reviewed by senior management of Elite who will follow latest Government guidelines. Additionally, a Method Statement and Risk Assessment will require to be prepared, reviewed and approved before any visit, to address potential risks related to the site works and specifically with regard to COVID19 risk.
- We will continue to monitor and update our support services on a regular basis and inform everyone of any changes to our support services if they happen.
- Please note – Further updates on this situation from Elite will be posted on the Elite Control Systems Web Page http://www.elitecontrols.com/business-continuity-update/
In the meantime, thank you for your understanding and please be assured that the entire Elite team are here to help and support you hopefully minimising the risk of any potential service interruption for all of our clients.