Elite Control Systems Limited is a leading provider of automation, control and associated consultancy services across a broad range of manufacturing and process industries. We utilise a range of technologies from the world’s leading suppliers including:
- Schneider Electric
- GE Fanuc
- RS Factory Talk View
With an enviable reputation, and being recognised as an employer of choice, continued growth has created the following opportunity:
Hardware Systems Engineer – Main Duties
• Carrying out and being responsible for engineering tasks assigned.
• Primary tasks of System Hardware design and production of Control and Automation projects including:
– Designing Hardware for compliant Control Panels.
– Production of Schematic Diagrams, Panel Layouts, Cable Schedule, etc.
– Production of Design Packs for Panel Building and Site Installation.
– Calculations for System studies and equipment specifications.
• Responsible for Panel Workshop ensuring standards and quality are met and meeting Project timescales.
• Monitoring tasks assigned.
• Participating in Design Reviews.
• Assistance with Hardware content for Proposals Department.
• Reporting on progress to Engineering Manager.
• Identifying technical problems.
• Identifying training needs for self.
• Commitment to complying with and improving the Quality Management System.
Contact details :
Please e-mail an application letter together with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, send an application letter together with a current CV to:
Elite Control Systems Limited
Starlaw Business Park