Elite Control Systems is one of Scotland’s leading providers of automation, control, and associated systems integration services. Our award-winning team, work across a broad range of UK and International manufacturing and process industries designing, building, and supporting control systems for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Our expert knowledge involves using a range of technologies from many of the world’s leading suppliers of Operational Technologies including:
- Schneider Electric
- GE Fanuc
Recognised as an employer of choice, continued growth means that we have a requirement for an experienced and ambitious Support Engineer to join our highly motivated engineering team.
The role will involve supporting customers with preventative maintenance, fault finding & repair, installation, and commissioning. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity and become involved in many client improvement projects as part of our wider Engineering Team.
- Proven approach to fault finding and quality minded customer service.
- Familiar with a wide variety of PLC and SCADA/HMI platforms (Rockwell, Siemens, iFix, Wonderware).
- Good Knowledge of IT/OT Networking.
- Be highly motivated, organised, and flexible.
- Share in the 24/7 rota and travel regularly to customer sites.
- Primarily based in the central belt of Scotland. Occasional offshore and overseas travel will also be required.
- Professional and fully committed to following health & safety best practices.
- Interest and knowledge in Cybersecurity Assessments not compulsory but advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Experience with IT/OT Networking and understanding of international Cybersecurity standards and regulations (IEC 62443, ISO 27000 series, NIS-D(R), OG-86) is not compulsory but knowledge in this would be a distinct advantage.
At Elite you will enjoy a stimulating working environment with excellent opportunities for development and progression through our culture of enabling and supporting teams and individuals. Salaries are competitive and dependent upon experience.
- Location: Livingston Office
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
Seems a good match? Apply today by sending us your CV with a Cover Letter!