Elite Control Systems Limited is a leading provider of automation, control and associated consultancy services across a broad range of manufacturing and process industries. We utilise a range of technologies from the world’s leading suppliers including:
- Schneider Electric
- GE Fanuc
- RS Factory Talk View
With an enviable reputation, and being recognised as an employer of choice, continued growth has created the following opportunity:
Support Engineer- Main Duties
- Supporting customers on site with preventative maintenance, fault finding & repair, installation and commissioning
- Fault finding on a broad of electrical control systems including conventional, PLC/SCADA and DCS control systems
- Building of electrical control panels
- Carrying out on-site electrical installations
- Primarily based in the central belt of Scotland with some UK wide responsibilities
- Some offshore and overseas travel will be required.
A good working knowledge of PLC/SCADA, Instrumentation technologies used to deliver process solutions and improvements is a pre-requisite.
A good hardware design background and/or a level of electrical installation experience may also be an advantage.
At Elite you will enjoy a stimulating working environment with excellent opportunities for development and progression through our culture of enabling and supporting teams and individuals. Salaries are competitive and dependent upon experience.
Contact details :
Please e-mail an application letter together with a current CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, send an application letter together with a current CV to:
Elite Control Systems Limited
Starlaw Business Park