Elite Control Systems Ltd are an industry leading UK based company that provides a range of services for the Industrial Automation sectors within multiple markets throughout the world. This includes design, build, installation and support services.
Elite Control Systems Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment:
The key points of our strategy are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations & ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection & use of its transportation & the source of its power requirement where possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers & suppliers.
- Source & promote products capable of minimising the environmental impact of both production & distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our company.
- Make more efficient use of energy.
- Green Purchasing – Engage with suppliers to reduce packaging
In order to achieve this we will:
- Routinely monitor & evaluate the environmental impacts.
- Make employees aware of our environmental policy and their role in implementing it.
- Endeavour to prevent pollution to water, land & air.
- Ensure that all workers are competent to do their work and provide appropriate training.
- Continue to encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers, sub-contractors & customers.
To achieve environmental improvement throughout our operations, we are committed to establishing and setting environmental objectives which are regularly reviewed.
Reviewed August 2018
Paula Muir and Ewan McAllister