Elite Control Systems Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment:
The key points of our strategy are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations & ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection & use of its transportation & the source of its power requirement where possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers & suppliers.
- Source & promote products capable of minimising the environmental impact of both production & distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our company.
- Make more efficient use of energy.
In order to achieve this we will:
- Routinely monitor & evaluate the environmental impacts.
- Make employees aware of our environmental policy and their role in implementing it.
- Endeavour to prevent pollution to water, land & air.
- Ensure that all workers are competent to do their work and provide appropriate training.
- Continue to encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers, sub-contractors & customers.
To achieve environmental improvement throughout our operations, we are committed to establishing and setting environmental objectives which are regularly reviewed.